Atomera Inc (ATOM.O) on Tuesday said it has come up with a new technology that could boost the production output of power-management semiconductors, a category of chip found in nearly every electronic device that has been in short supply globally.
- Atomera Earns Spot on Forbes’ 2022 America’s Best Small Companies List
- Atomera aims to boost power chip production with new tech
- Atomera breathes new life into Moore’s law with better power efficiency
- Atomera Breathes New Life into Moore’s Law for Power and Analog Electronics
- Atomera Reaches 300 Patents Focused on Perfecting Atomic Level Engineering and Advanced Material Sciences for the Semiconductor Industry
The Hoffman Agency