Power management integrated circuits (PMICs) primarily provide required voltage levels in electronics applications. Many PMICs, as well as other mixed signal devices use 5V transistors as switches. Switch performance is strictly related to two key factors: low on-resistance, reducing power losses; and good isolation, or high-breakdown voltage. Hence, the standard metric for switch performance is on-resistance at a given breakdown voltage.
- Can Advanced Materials Address Moore’s Law Slowdown and the Chip Shortage?
- Atomera to Present at IEEE ISPSD 2022 Conference
- Silicon Technology Improves Chip Performance Without Costly Capex
- Atomera Enters into Joint Development Agreement with Major Foundry
- Atomera Provides First Quarter 2022 Results
The Hoffman Agency